Monday, September 15, 2008

Pierre Auguste Renoir The Umbrellas painting

Pierre Auguste Renoir The Umbrellas paintingPierre Auguste Renoir Sleeping Girl paintingPierre Auguste Renoir Dance at Bougival I painting
GILES, SON OF WESCAC"

Milk of studentdom; nipple inexhaustible! I was the Founder; I was WESCAC; I was not. I hung on those twin buttons; I fed myself myself.

"DO YOU WISH TO PASS"How long we lay embraced none can tell: no bells toll where we were. After the shock, the Belly was still as we: asleep, passed away. In no time at all we lay there forever.
"A-plus."
We embraced the more tightly, not to wake.
"Pass All Fail All!"The voice, some meters

I the passer, she the passage, we passEd together, and together cried, "Oh, wonderful!" Yes and No. In the darkness, blinding light! The end of the University! Commencement Day!

No comments: