Monday, June 9, 2008

Edward Hopper paintings

Edward Hopper paintings
Edgar Degas paintings
Emile Munier paintings
Edwin Lord Weeks paintings
This were kindness.
SHYLOCK
This kindness will I show.Go with me to a notary, seal me thereYour single bond; and, in a merry sport,If you repay me not on such a day,In such a place, such sum or sums as areExpress'd in the condition, let the forfeitBe nominated for an equal poundOf your fair flesh, to be cut off and takenIn what part of your body pleaseth me.
ANTONIO
Content, i' faith: I'll seal to such a bondAnd say there is much kindness in the Jew.
BASSANIO
You shall not seal to such a bond for me:I'll rather dwell in my necessity.
ANTONIO
Why, fear not, man; I will not forfeit it:Within these two months, that's a month beforeThis bond expires, I do expect returnOf thrice three times the value of this bond

No comments: