Sunday, January 27, 2008

Marc Chagall Painting

Marc Chagall Painting
Henri Matisse Painting
Van Gogh Painting
at the very least- crumpled up. His body wrapped limply about the fist like a wet rag about a stick. He lifted into the air, described a short curve, and struck the deck on his head and shoulders, where he lay and writhed about in agony. ¡¡¡¡'Well?' Larsen asked of me. 'Have you made up your mind?' ¡¡¡¡I had glanced occasionally at the approaching schooner, and it was now almost abreast of us and not more than a couple of hundred yards away.
oil painting
It was a very trim and neat little craft. I could see a large black number on one of its sails, and I had seen pictures of pilot-boats. ¡¡¡¡'What vessel is that?' I asked. ¡¡¡¡'The pilot-boat Lady Mine,' Wolf Larsen answered grimly. 'Got rid of her pilots and running into San Francisco. She'll be there in five or six hours with this wind.' ¡¡¡¡'Will you please signal it, then, so that I may be put ashore?' ¡¡¡¡'Sorry, but I've lost the signal-book overboard,' he remarked, and the group of hunters grinned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marc Chagall Painting"