Tuesday, January 22, 2008

abstract seascape painting

abstract seascape painting
abstract woman painting
african abstract painting
figurative abstract painting
Laurence watches over us like a motherly old hen, as Jo says; and Laurie is very kind and neighbourly. He and Jo keep us merry, for we get pretty blue sometimes, and feel like orphans, with you so far away. Hannah is a perfect saint; she does not scold at all, and always calls me Miss `Margaret', which is quite proper, you know, and treats me with respect. We are all well and busy; but we long day and night to have you back. Give my dearest love to Father, and believe me, ever your own. ¡¡¡¡Meg. ¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡This note, prettily written on scented paper, was a great contrast to the
oil painting
next, which was scribbled on a big sheet of thin foreign paper, ornamented with blots and all manner of flourishes and curly-tailed letters: ¡¡¡¡was in the right. He didn't come; and just at night I remembered what you said when Amy fell into the river. I read my little book, felt better, resolved not to let the sun set on my anger, and ran over to tell Laurie I was sorry. I met him at the gate, coming for the same thing. We both laughed, begged each other's pardon, and felt all good and comfortable again. ¡¡¡¡I made a `pome' yesterday, when I was helping Hannah wash; and, as Father likes my silly little things, I put it in to amuse him. Give him the lovingest hug that ever was, and kiss yourself a dozen times for your ¡¡¡¡Topsy-Turvy Jo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

abstract seascape painting"