Tuesday, January 22, 2008

abstract painting picture

abstract painting picture
nature abstract painting
decorative abstract art painting
abstract nude painting
¡¡¡¡Of sorrow or care or gloom; ¡¡¡¡And anxious thoughts may be swept away, ¡¡¡¡As we bravely wield a broom. ¡¡¡¡I am glad a task to me is given, ¡¡¡¡To labour at day by day; ¡¡¡¡For it brings me health and strength and hope, ¡¡¡¡And I cheerfully learn to say, - ¡¡¡¡`Head, you may think, Heart, you may feel, ¡¡¡¡But, Hand, you shall work alway!' ¡¡¡¡Dear Mother - There is only room for me to send my love and some pressed pansies from the root I have been keeping
oil painting
safe in the house for Father to see. I read every morning, try to be good all day, and sing myself to sleep with Father's tune. I can't sing `Land of the Leal' now; it makes me cry. Everyone is very kind, and we are as happy as we can be without you. Amy wants the rest of the page, so I must stop. I didn't forget to cover the holders, and I wind the clock and air the rooms every day. ¡¡¡¡Kiss dear Father on the cheek he calls mine. Oh, do come soon to your loving ¡¡¡¡Little Beth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

abstract horse painting"