Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Famous painting

Famous painting
Poirot turned slowly round till his eyes met those of Franklin Clarke. "I was quite sure then.The man I had known a long time in my secret mindwas the same as the man whom I had known as a person.A B C and FranklinClarke were one and the same!The daring adventurous character,the rovinglife,the partiality for England that had showed itself,very faintly,inthe jeer at foreigners.The attractive free and easy manner-nothing easierfor him than to pick up a girl in a cafe.The methodical tabular mind-he madea list here one day,ticked off over the headings A B C-and finally,theboyish mind-mentioned by ascertained that there is a book in the librarycalled The Railway Children by E.Nesbit.I had no further doubt in my ownmind-A B C,the man who wrote the letters and committed the crimes,wasFranklin Clarke."
Famous painting
Clarke suddenly burst out laughing. "Very ingenious!And what about our friend Cust,caught red-handed?Whatabout the blood on his coat?And the knife he hid in his lodgings?He may denyhe committed the crimes-"Poirot interrupted. "You are quite wrong.He admits the fact." "What?"Clarke looked really startled. "Oh,yes,"said Poirot gently."I had no sooner spoken to him than I wasaware that Cust believed himself to be guilty." "And even that didn't satisfy M.Poirot?"said Clarke.Famous painting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Famous painting

Anonymous said...

Famous painting

Anonymous said...

Famous painting
vbnhvjh