Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Art Painting

Art Painting
"No.Because as soon as I saw him I also knew that he could not beguilty!He has neither the nerve nor the daring-nor,I may add,the brains toplan!All along I have been aware of the dual personality of the murderer.NowI see wherein it consisted.Two people were involved-the real murderer,cunning,resourceful and daring-and the pseudo murderer,stupid,vacillatingand suggestible. "Suggestible-it is in that word that the mystery of Mr Cust consists!Itwas not enough for you,Mr Clarke,to devise this plan of a series todistract attention from a single crime.You had also to have a stalking horse.
Art Painting
"I think the idea first originated in your mind as the result of achance encounter in a city coffee den with this odd personality with hisbombastic Christian names.You were at that time turning over in your mindvarious plans for the murder of your brother." "Really?And why?" "Because you were seriously alarmed for the future.I do not know whetheryou realize it,Mr Clarke,but you played into my hands when you showed me acertain letter written to you by your brother.In it he displayed veryclearly his affection and absorption in Miss Thora Grey.His regard may havebeen a paternal one-or he may have preferred to think it so.Art Painting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Famous painting

Anonymous said...

Art Painting

Anonymous said...

Art Painting
vbnv nvb