Thursday, October 25, 2007

Decorative painting

Decorative painting
"You don't think, perhaps, that I ought to tell Inspector Bacon - or the other one?"
"Tell him what?"
"Well - about Martine. About her letter."
"Now don't you go complicating things, sis, by bringing up a lot of irrelevant stuff that has nothing to do with all this. I was never very convinced about that letter from Martine, anyway."
"I was."
"You've always been good at believing impossible things before breakfast, old girl. My advice to you is, sit tight, and keep your mouth shut. It's up to the police to identify their precious corpse. And I bet Harold would say the same."
Decorative painting
"Oh, I know Harold would. And Alfred, also. But I'm worried, Cedric, I really am worried. I don't know what I ought to do."
"Nothing," said Cedric promptly. "You keep your mouth shut, Emma. Never go half-way to meet trouble, that's my motto."
Emma Crackenthorpe sighed. She went slowly back to the house uneasy in her mind.
As she came into the drive, Doctor Quimper emerged from the house and opened the door of his battered Austin car. He paused when he saw her, then leaving the car he came towards her.
Decorative painting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abstract Painting

Anonymous said...

Decorative painting
jkljkl

Anonymous said...

Decorative painting
retregf