Monday, January 12, 2009

Jack Vettriano The Billy Boys

Jack Vettriano The Billy BoysJack Vettriano The Big TeaseJack Vettriano The Barmaid's Fancy
Sounds too simple, but if you haven’t realized this, and put it into action, it can have an amazing effect on your life. Today. Right now.My life of Waiting
When I was young, I couldn’t wait to become an adult. Oh, the freedom! Becoming an adult would bring me Happiness. I couldn’t wait.
buy a nicer car. Got the car, then I couldn’t wait to buy a house.
When I bought the house, I couldn’t wait to … get out of debt.
I could go on for quite awhile, but you get the point. None of my desires ever produced happiness, because I was stuck in the mindset of wanting more. When I got what I wanted, I wanted something else. My Happiness was always on hold, because I was waiting to reach a goal.
Waiting for Happiness.When I became an adult, I couldn’t wait to get a good job. That would surely bring Happiness. I couldn’t wait. When I got a good job, I couldn’t wait to get a raise. When I got a raise, I couldn’t wait to get married. When I got married, I couldn’t wait to

No comments: