Friday, August 29, 2008

Fabian Perez Sophia painting

Fabian Perez Sophia paintingFabian Perez Man in Black Suit paintingFabian Perez Lucy painting
any case, he said, he was aware how close and crucial was the race between Nikolay and NTC to perfect the "dreadfulship" of their respective EATing capacities; realizing also that a man with his peculiar talent for "releaseness" would be in an advantageous position in the Control Room to aid the cause of his alma mater, he had resolved to slip through the electrified screen, kidnap some eminent -scientist from the West-Campus side, and by spiriting him over the Power Line put the Nikolayans ahead in the EAT-race, redeem his past failings, and become an honored and respected member of the Student Union like his father.
"But!" He gave a vast sly shrug. "I come here to say goodbye to father, I see instead Rexford -- I admire! A forgetness; you catch me; I'm disgrace!" He seemed altogether pleased with himself. The New Tammany officials glanced at one another.
"You should be ashamed of yourself," I told him. One official frowned and asked another who the flunk I was anyhow; some reply was whispered into his ear. Leonid Andreich, as if reminded by my words that a man in disgrace did not ordinarily cross

No comments: