Monday, July 7, 2008

Francois Boucher paintings

Francois Boucher paintings
Frank Dicksee paintings
my work. Dear man, he shall. It was an old sketch I found in my box. I re-wrote it and sent it in -- but I never really thought it could be accepted because it had no plot," said Anne, recalling the bitter experience of Averil's Atonement.
"What are you going to do with that ten dollars, Anne? Let's all go up town and get drunk," suggested Phil.
"I AM going to squander it in a wild soulless revel of some sort," declared Anne gaily. "At all events it isn't tainted money -- like the check I got for that horrible Reliable Baking Powder story. I spent IT usefully for clothes and hated them every time I put them on."
"Think of having a real live author at Patty's Place," said Priscilla.
"It's a great responsibility," said Aunt Jamesina solemnly.
"Indeed it is," agreed Pris with equal solemnity. "Authors are kittle cattle. You never know when or how they will break out. Anne may make copy of us."

No comments: