Sunday, July 13, 2008

Claude Monet paintings

Claude Monet paintings
Charles Chaplin paintings
Chapter 5 Scarlett Taking Care of Melanie(Atlanta prayed while onward surged the triumphant Yankees...Heads were high, but hearts were heavy, as the wounded and the refugees poured into unhappy Georgia......In the hospital, Scarlett helps out as a nurse there, but her patience was easily suffocated by the dying and screaming there.)Priest: With the Lord as my shepherd I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures. With the sword at my soul. He leadeth me in the paths of "righteousness for his namesake. Yea, though I walked through the valley at the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For thou art with me. Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.VOICE: Mrs. Hamilton, Dr. Wilson is waiting.SCARLETT: Let him wait, I\'m going home, I\'ve done enough.I don\'t want any more men dying and screaming, I don\'t want anymore.(Scarlett runs out of the hospital onto the street, where she finds the whole city is shaking in the flame of war. Everyone is fleeing. She is totally at a loss what to do, then Butler comes with a carriage.)

No comments: