Friday, June 13, 2008

Leonardo da Vinci The Last Supper painting

Leonardo da Vinci The Last Supper painting
Fabian Perez white and red painting
Master, some show to welcome us to town.
[Enter BAPTISTA, KATHARINA, BIANCA, GREMIO, and HORTENSIO. LUCENTIO and TRANIO stand by]
BAPTISTA
Gentlemen, importune me no farther,For how I firmly am resolved you know;That is, not bestow my youngest daughterBefore I have a husband for the elder:If either of you both love Katharina,Because I know you well and love you well,Leave shall you have to court her at your pleasure.
GREMIO
[Aside]To cart her rather: she's too rough for me.There, There, Hortensio, will you any wife?
KATHARINA
I pray you, sir, is it your willTo make a stale of me amongst these mates?
HORTENSIO
Mates, maid! how mean you that? no mates for you,Unless you were of gentler, milder mould.
KATHARINA
I'faith, sir, you shall never need to fear:I wis it is not half way to her heart;But if it were, doubt not her care should beTo comb your noddle with a three-legg'd stoolAnd paint your face and use you like a fool.
HORTENSIA
From all such devils, good Lord deliver us!

No comments: