Sunday, May 11, 2008

painting idea

painting idea
Now keep your promise and drink these few drops of water. They'll be good for you."
We have hundreds more books for your enjoyment. Read them all!
Pinocchio took the glass in both hands and stuck his nose into it. He lifted it to his mouth and once more stuck his nose into it.
"It is too bitter, much too bitter! I can't drink it."
"How do you know, when you haven't even tasted it?"
"I can imagine it. I smell it. I want another lump of sugar, then I'll drink it."
The Fairy, with all the patience of a good mother, gave him more sugar and again handed him the glass.
"I can't drink it like that," the Marionette said, making more wry faces.
"Why?"
"Because that feather pillow on my feet bothers me."
The Fairy took away the pillow.
"It's no use. I can't drink it even now."
"What's the matter now?"
"I don't like the way that door looks. It's half open."
The Fairy closed the door.
"I won't drink it," cried Pinocchio, bursting out crying. "I won't drink this awful water. I won't. I won't! No, no, no, no!"
"My boy, you'll be sorry."

No comments: