Sunday, March 16, 2008

famous michelangelo painting

famous michelangelo painting
Van Gogh Painting
Van Gogh Sunflower
Edward Hopper Painting
no doubt: let her have some supper before she goes
to bed, Miss Miller. Is this the first time you have left your parents
to come to school, my little girl?'
I explained to her that I had no parents. She inquired how long
they had been dead: then how old I was, what was my name, whether I
could read, write, and sew a little: then she touched my cheek
gently with her forefinger, and saying, 'She hoped I should be a
good child,' dismissed me along with Miss Miller.
oil paintings
The lady I had left might be about twenty-nine; the one who went
with me appeared some years younger: the first impressed me by her
voice, look, and air. Miss Miller was more ordinary; ruddy in

No comments: