Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Edward Hopper Painting

Edward Hopper Painting
Mary Cassatt painting
Jack Vettriano Painting
The Singing Butler
you and despitefully use you.'
'Then I should love Mrs. Reed, which I cannot do; I should bless
her son John, which is impossible.'
In her turn, Helen Burns asked me to explain, and I proceeded
forthwith to pour out, in my own way, the tale of my sufferings and
resentments. Bitter and truculent when excited, I spoke as I felt,
without reserve or softening.
oil paintings
Helen heard me patiently to the end: I expected she would then make
a remark, but she said nothing.
'Well,' I asked impatiently, 'is not Mrs. Reed a hard-hearted,
bad woman?'
'She has been unkind to you, no doubt; because you see, she
dislikes your cast of character, as Miss Scatcherd does mine; but

No comments: