Thursday, February 14, 2008

nude oil painting

nude oil painting
oil painting from picture
famous painting
claude monet painting
Sit down,' said the young man gruffly. `He'll be in soon.'
I obeyed; and hemmed, and called the villain Juno, who deigned, at this second interview, to move the extreme tip of her tail, in token of owning my acquaintance.
`A beautiful animal!' I commenced again. `Do you intend parting with the little ones, madam?'
`They are not mine,' said the amiable hostess, more repellingly than Heathcliff himself could have replied.
oil paintings
`Ah, your favourites are among these?' I continued, turning to an obscure cushion full of something like cats.
`A strange choice of favourites!' she observed scornfully.
Unluckily, it was a heap of dead rabbits. I hemmed once more, and drew closer to the hearth, repeating my comment on the wildness of the evening.

No comments: