Monday, January 21, 2008

precious time

precious time
Red Hat Girl
Red Nude painting
Regatta At Argenteuil
That settled it; and, telling him of Meg's mishap, Jo gratefully accepted, and rushed up to bring down the rest of the party. Hannah hated rain as much as a cat does; so she made no trouble, and they rolled away in the luxurious close carriage, feeling very festive and elegant. Laurie went on the box; so Meg could keep her foot up, and the girls talked over their party in freedom. ¡¡¡¡`I had a capital time. Did you?' asked Jo, rumpling up her hair, and making
oil painting
herself comfortable. ¡¡¡¡`Yes, till I hurt myself. Sallies friend, Annie Moffat, took a fancy to me, and asked me to come and spend a week with her when Sallie does. She is going in the spring, when the opera comes; and it will be perfectly splendid, if Mother only lets me go,' answered Meg, cheering up at the thought. ¡¡¡¡`I saw you with the red-headed man I ran away from. ¡¡¡¡Was he nice?' ¡¡¡¡`Oh, very! His hair is auburn, not red; and he is very polite.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

precious time"