Sunday, January 27, 2008

painting idea

painting idea
floral oil painting
michelangelo painting
oil painting artist
drop the volume during a lurch of the ship, a sheet of paper fell out. It was scrawled over with geometrical diagrams and calculations of some sort. ¡¡¡¡It was patent that this terrible man was no ignorant clod, such as one would inevitably suppose him to be from his exhibitions of brutality. At once he became an enigma. One side or the other of his nature was perfectly comprehensible, but both sides together were bewildering. I had already
oil painting
remarked that his language was excellent, marred with an occasional slight inaccuracy. Of course, in common speech with the sailors and hunters, it sometimes fairly bristled with errors, which was due to the vernacular itself; but in the few words he had held with me it had been clear and correct. ¡¡¡¡This glimpse I had caught of his other side must have emboldened me, for I resolved to speak to him about the money I had lost. ¡¡¡¡'I have been robbed,' I said to him a little later, when I found him pacing up and down the poop alone. ¡¡¡¡'Sir,' he corrected, not harshly, but sternly. ¡¡¡¡'I have been robbed, sir,' I amended. ¡¡¡¡'How did it happen?' he asked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

painting idea"