Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Henri Matisse Painting

Henri Matisse Painting
Van Gogh Painting
Van Gogh Sunflower
Edward Hopper Painting
¡¡¡¡`Hush! It won't come to anything, I dare say; but I couldn't rest till I had tried, and I said nothing about it, because I didn't want anyone else to be disappointed.' ¡¡¡¡`It won't fail. Why, Jo, your stories are works of Shakespeare, compared to half the rubbish that is published every day. Won't it be fun to see them in print; and shan't we feel proud of our authoress?' ¡¡¡¡Jo's eyes sparkled, for it is always pleasant to be believed in; and a friend's praise is always sweeter than a dozen newspaper puffs. ¡¡¡¡`Where's your secret? Play fair, Teddy, or I'll never believe you again,' she said,
oil painting
trying to extinguish the brilliant hopes that blazed up at a word of encouragement. ¡¡¡¡`I may get into a scrape for telling; but I didn't promise not to, so I will, for I never feel easy in my mind till I've told you any plummy bit of news I get. I know where Meg's glove is.' ¡¡¡¡`Is that all?' said Jo, looking disappointed, as Laurie nodded and twinkled, with a face full of mysterious intelligence. `It's quite enough for the present, as you'll agree when I tell you where it is.' ¡¡¡¡`Tell then.' ¡¡¡¡Laurie bent, and whispered three words in Jo's ear, which produced a comical change. She stood and stared at him for a minute, looking both surprised and displeased, then walked on, saying sharply, `How do you know?'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Henri Matisse Painting"