Friday, December 28, 2007

world art painting

world art painting
fine art painting for sale
art painting picture
wall art painting
'It's a bad job,' he said, when I had done; 'but the sun sets every day, and people die every minute, and we mustn't be scared by the common lot. If we failed to hold our own, because that equal foot at all men's doors was heard knocking somewhere, every object in this world would slip from us. No! Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!' ¡¡¡¡'And win what race?' said I. ¡¡¡¡'The race that one has started in,' said he. 'Ride on!' ¡¡¡¡I noticed, I remember, as he paused, looking at me with his handsome head a little thrown back, and his glass raised in his hand, that, though the freshness of the sea-wind was on his face, and it was ruddy, there were traces in it, made since I last saw it, as if he had applied
oil painting
himself to some habitual strain of the fervent energy which, when roused, was so passionately roused within him. I had it in my thoughts to remonstrate with him upon his desperate way of pursuing any fancy that he took - such as this buffeting of rough seas, and braving of hard weather, for example - when my mind glanced off to the immediate subject of our conversation again, and pursued that instead. ¡¡¡¡'I tell you what, Steerforth,' said I, 'if your high spirits will listen to me -' ¡¡¡¡'They are potent spirits, and will do whatever you like,' he answered, moving from the table to the fireside again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

world art painting

Anonymous said...

world art painting
utyutyu