Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Samson And Delilah

Samson And Delilah
seated nude
Spring Breeze
Sweet Nothings
'Nothing come of it,' he explained, looking at me sideways. 'No answer.' ¡¡¡¡'There was an answer expected, was there, Mr. Barkis?' said I, opening my eyes. For this was a new light to me. ¡¡¡¡'When a man says he's willin',' said Mr. Barkis, turning his glance slowly on me again, 'it's as much as to say, that man's a-waitin' for a answer.' ¡¡¡¡'Well, Mr. Barkis?' ¡¡¡¡'Well,' said Mr. Barkis, carrying his eyes back to his horse's ears; 'that man's been a-waitin' for a answer ever since.' ¡¡¡¡'Have you told her so, Mr. Barkis?' ¡¡¡¡'No - no,' growled Mr. Barkis, reflecting about it. 'I ain't got no call to go and tell her so. I never said six word
oil painting
s to her myself, I ain't a-goin' to tell her so.' ¡¡¡¡'Would you like me to do it, Mr. Barkis?' said I, doubtfully. 'You might tell her, if you would,' said Mr. Barkis, with another slow look at me, 'that Barkis was a-waitin' for a answer. Says you - what name is it?' ¡¡¡¡'Her name?' ¡¡¡¡'Ah!' said Mr. Barkis, with a nod of his head. ¡¡¡¡'Peggotty.' ¡¡¡¡'Chrisen name? Or nat'ral name?' said Mr. Barkis. ¡¡¡¡'Oh, it's not her Christian name. Her Christian name is Clara.' ¡¡¡¡'Is it though?' said Mr. Barkis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Samson And Delilah"
还没有评论。 - 显示原始文章