Friday, December 28, 2007

pop art painting

pop art painting
art painting on canvas
chinese art painting
art painting for sale
was so surprised at first,' said I, giving him welcome with all the cordiality I felt, 'that I had hardly breath to greet you with, Steerforth.' ¡¡¡¡'Well, the sight of me is good for sore eyes, as the Scotch say,' replied Steerforth, 'and so is the sight of you, Daisy, in full bloom. How are you, my Bacchanal?' ¡¡¡¡'I am very well,' said I; 'and not at all Bacchanalian tonight, though I confess to another party of three.' ¡¡¡¡'All of whom I met in the street, talking loud in your praise,' returned Steerforth. 'Who's our friend in the tights?' ¡¡¡¡I gave him the best idea I could, in a few words, of Mr. Micawber. He laughed heartily at my feeble portrait of that gentleman, and said he was a man to know, and he must know him. 'But who do you suppose our other friend is?' said I, in my turn.
oil painting
¡¡¡¡'Heaven knows,' said Steerforth. 'Not a bore, I hope? I thought he looked a little like one.' ¡¡¡¡'Traddles!' I replied, triumphantly. ¡¡¡¡'Who's he?' asked Steerforth, in his careless way. ¡¡¡¡'Don't you remember Traddles? Traddles in our room at Salem House?' ¡¡¡¡'Oh! That fellow!' said Steerforth, beating a lump of coal on the top of the fire, with the poker. 'Is he as soft as ever? And where the deuce did you pick him up?' ¡¡¡¡I extolled Traddles in reply, as highly as I could; for I felt that Steerforth rather slighted him. Steerforth, dismissing the subject with a light nod, and a smile, and the remark that he would be glad to see the old fellow too, for he had always been an odd fish, inquired if I could give him anything to eat? During most of this short dialogue, when he had not been speaking in a wild vivacious manner, he had sat idly beating on the lump of coal with the poker. I observed that he did the same thing while I was getting out the remains of the pigeon-pie, and so forth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"pop art painting"
还没有评论。 - 显示原始文章