Monday, December 31, 2007

leonardo da vinci the last supper

leonardo da vinci the last supper
mona lisa painting
mona lisa smile
thomas kinkade gallery
'If I am not mistaken,' said Mr. Spenlow, as Miss Murdstone brought a parcel of letters out of her reticule, tied round with the dearest bit of blue ribbon, 'those are also from your pen, Mr. Copperfield?' ¡¡¡¡I took them from her with a most desolate sensation; and, glancing at such phrases at the top, as 'My ever dearest and own Dora,' 'My best beloved angel,' 'My blessed one for ever,' and the like, blushed deeply, and inclined my head. ¡¡¡¡'No, thank you!' said Mr. Spenlow, coldly, as I mechanically offered them back to him. 'I will not deprive you of them. Miss Murdstone, be so good as to proceed!' ¡¡¡¡That gentle creature, after a moment's thoughtful survey of the carpet, delivered herself with much dry unction as follows. ¡¡¡¡'I must confess to having entertained my suspicions
oil painting
of Miss Spenlow, in reference to David Copperfield, for some time. I observed Miss Spenlow and David Copperfield, when they first met; and the impression made upon me then was not agreeable. The depravity of the human heart is such -' ¡¡¡¡'You will oblige me, ma'am,' interrupted Mr. Spenlow, 'by confining yourself to facts.' ¡¡¡¡Miss Murdstone cast down her eyes, shook her head as if protesting against this unseemly interruption, and with frowning dignity resumed:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

leonardo da vinci the last supper

Anonymous said...

"wholesale oil painting"
1 条评论 - 显示原始文章