Thursday, December 27, 2007

female nude reclining

female nude reclining
flaming june painting
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may
girl with a pearl earring vermeer
knew you immediately,' I said; 'but you are more easily remembered.' ¡¡¡¡He laughed as he ran his hand through the clustering curls of his hair, and said gaily: ¡¡¡¡'Yes, I am on an expedition of duty. My mother lives a little way out of town; and the roads being in a beastly condition, and our house tedious enough, I remained here tonight instead of going on. I have not been in town half-a-dozen hours, and those I have been dozing and grumbling away at the play.' ¡¡¡¡'I have been at the play, too,' said I. 'At Covent Garden. What a delightful and magnificent entertainment, Steerforth!' Steerforth laughed heartily. ¡¡¡¡'My dear young Davy,' he said, clapping me on the shoulder again, 'you are a very Daisy. The daisy of the field, at sunrise, is not fresher than you are. I
oil painting
have been at Covent Garden, too, and there never was a more miserable business. Holloa, you sir!' ¡¡¡¡This was addressed to the waiter, who had been very attentive to our recognition, at a distance, and now came forward deferentially. ¡¡¡¡'Where have you put my friend, Mr. Copperfield?' said Steerforth. ¡¡¡¡'Beg your pardon, sir?' ¡¡¡¡'Where does he sleep? What's his number? You know what I mean,' said Steerforth. ¡¡¡¡'Well, sir,' said the waiter, with an apologetic air. 'Mr. Copperfield is at present in forty-four, sir.' ¡¡¡¡'And what the devil do you mean,' retorted Steerforth, 'by putting Mr. Copperfield into a little loft over a stable?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boulevard des Capucines
xfghtryfg

Anonymous said...

female nude reclining