Sunday, December 30, 2007

Charity painting

Charity painting
Christ In The Storm On The Sea Of Galilee
Dance Me to the End of Love
Evening Mood painting
¡¡¡¡He walked a little in front of us, and kept before us for some minutes. During this interval, I glanced at Ham again, and observing the same expression on his face, and his eyes still directed to the distant light, I touched his arm. ¡¡¡¡Twice I called him by his name, in the tone in which I might have tried to rouse a sleeper, before he heeded me. When I at last inquired on what his thoughts were so bent, he replied: ¡¡¡¡'On what's afore me, Mas'r Davy; and over yon.' 'On the life before you, do you mean?' He had pointed confusedly out to sea. ¡¡¡¡'Ay, Mas'r Davy. I doen't rightly know how 'tis, but from over yon there seemed to
oil painting
me to come - the end of it like,' looking at me as if he were waking, but with the same determined face. ¡¡¡¡'What end?' I asked, possessed by my former fear. ¡¡¡¡'I doen't know,'he said, thoughtfully; 'I was calling to mind that the beginning of it all did take place here - and then the end come. But it's gone! Mas'r Davy,' he added; answering, as I think, my look; 'you han't no call to be afeerd of me: but I'm kiender muddled; I don't fare to feel no matters,' - which was as much as to say that he was not himself, and quite confounded. ¡¡¡¡Mr. Peggotty stopping for us to join him: we did so, and said no more. The remembrance of this, in connexion with my former thought, however, haunted me at intervals, even until the inexorable end came at its appointed time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charity painting

Anonymous said...

Charity painting
rtyrdty