Thursday, October 25, 2007

Gustav Klimt The Kiss

Gustav Klimt The Kiss
"Eating me out of house and home…. That's all they do when they come down here! Eat. They don't offer to pay for what they eat, either. Leeches! All waiting for me to die. Well, I'm not going to die just yet - I'm not going to die to please them. I'm a lot stronger than even Emma knows."
"I'm sure you are."
"I'm not so old, either. She makes out I'm an old man, treats me as an old man. You don't think I'm old, do you?"
"Of course not," said Lucy.
"Sensible girl. Take a look at this."
Gustav Klimt The Kiss
He indicated a large faded chart which hung on the wall. It was, Lucy saw, genealogical tree; some of it done so finely that one would have to have a magnifying glass to read the names. The remote forebears, however, were written in large proud capitals with crowns over the names.
Gustav Klimt The Kiss

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gustav Klimt The Kiss

Anonymous said...

Gustav Klimt The Kiss

Anonymous said...

Gustav Klimt The Kiss
bhjjhkjh