Van Gogh Painting
Stangerson with all speed, while his wife came with me to open the park gate. Five minutes later she and I were before the window of The Yellow Room.
"'The moon was shining brightly and I saw clearly that no one had touched the window. Not only were the bars that protect it intact, but the blinds inside of them were drawn, as I had myself drawn them early in the evening, as I did every day
Van Gogh Painting
though Mademoiselle, knowing that I was tired from the heavy work I had been doing, had begged me not to trouble myself, but leave her to do it; and they were just as I had left them, fastened with an iron catch on the inside. The assassin, therefore, could not have passed either in or out that way; but neither could I get in.
"'It was unfortunate, - enough to turn one's
Van Gogh Painting
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Van Gogh Painting
"Van Gogh Painting
Van Gogh Painting
Post a Comment